Sea of Cortez
Rates & Dates
The Offshore Outpost Sea of Cortez 2018/19 season runs from November 2018 to April 2019. Expeditions depart from La Paz, Mexico every Sunday afternoon at 3:30 PM, and conclude the following Saturday at 9:30 AM.
Departure dates | 7 Day voyages starting:
November 18, 25
December 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
January 6, 13, 20, 27
February 3, 10
March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Save up to $2,500 per guest on Select Departures
Book by October 30, 2018
REQUEST A QUOTE
Here is what’s included
- Expedition ship with the spaciousness and intimate feeling of a yacht inside. You’ll enjoy the intimacy, comfort and exclusive feeling of a yacht on the interior — combined with the power, capability, and price of a specialty adventure cruise.
- You and your travel companions will enjoy unmatched privacy — our six staterooms accommodate a maximum of 12 guests per week, and there are 8 crew members on board, resulting in a more personalized experience than our competitors.
- Choose from activities each day to create a personalized experience in a pristine UNESCO World Heritage site, the Sea of Cortez.
- Swim with whale sharks and sea lions in their natural habitat while the crew shoots photos of you to take home at the end of the voyage.
- All activities on board and high-end Adventure Gear: stand up paddle boarding (SUP), kayaking, fishing, snorkeling, hiking, surfboarding. No need to pack your own!
- All meals and snacks (fresh, delicious cuisine), prepared by our private chef.
- The opportunity to catch fish on board: roosterfish, yellowtail, dorado (mahi mahi), marlin and sailfish. Our chef will cook it for your next meal on board, or vacuum seal it for you to take home. You can also gather around the BBQ on deck while our chef cooks your catch of the day.
- All beverages, including open bar, and indoor and outdoor bars for lounging.
- 6 spacious staterooms offering unmatched privacy, complete with premium linens, a full en-suite bathroom, breathtaking views from large picture windows (6 ft. x 3.5 ft.), the option of a standard king or 2 twin beds, an HDTV for viewing movies from our extensive media library, the option of airplay or Chromecast from your own device, ample storage space, and Gilchrist & Soames amenities.
- The deep knowledge of our expert staff in the destinations we explore.
- Our small ship offers access to hidden bays and waterways that larger ships can’t access.
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas.
- Spacious decks for lounging, wildlife viewing and gathering to catch up on the day’s activities.
- 7 person Jacuzzi.
- Airport transfers.
- The environmentalist in you will take comfort knowing that your voyage is led by a company that holds a deep respect for the environment in which it operates.
- The camaraderie of like-minded travel companions.
- Every guest departs with a ﬂash drive filled with photos of their trip.
- Yeti tumbler to take home.
SIGN-UP to receive the latest expedition news, photos and stories from the sea!