ALASKA PRIVATE SALE FARES
by Invitation Only
SAVE up to $6,000 per guest on select 2018 Adventures
ALASKA’S PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND
Whittier to Cordova – 7 Days
$2,999 per guest
8,900 per guest
Departures: June 10, June 17, July 15
Fly to Alaska and we’ll take care of everything else!
- Complimentary one-night stay on arrival at the Lakefront Anchorage Hotel
- Spacious private suite on yacht
- Three fresh, chef-prepared meals daily
- Open bar including handcrafted cocktails, a curated wine list and draft beer
- High end adventure gear for fishing and kayaking
- Up to 12 pampered guests and 8 crew members
- Four tenders for guest activities and transportation
- Round-trip airport transfers
Discover Adventure Yachting – No Lines. No Limits.
The rugged and wild Prince William Sound, discovered by explorer James Cook in 1778, offers spectacular adventure in the “Last Frontier.” Home to the densest concentration of tidewater glaciers on the planet. Marine mammals summer here, including humpback and killer whales, Stellar sea lions, harbor seals and sea otters. Black and brown bears, moose and even mountain goats frequent the water’s edge.
- Cruise alongside the whales across Prince William Sound
- Kayak remote coves and unspoiled shorelines
- Fish for Chinook, Coho and Sockeye salmon
- Discover breathtaking tidewater glaciers at sea and shore
- Experience truly remote wilderness—the “Last Frontier”
The Hottest New Boutique Hotel Is Actually a Yacht
"[Offshore Outpost offers] ... an adventure yacht nestled into its own category, some sort of crossbreed between luxury comfort and rugged maritime freewheeling."
SIGN-UP to receive the latest expedition news, photos and stories from the sea!